Representing individual clients and companies as they navigate the ever-changing business and health care landscapes, we provide dedicated legal services at The Foster Group in Phoenix, Arizona. Our law office helps clients achieve effective solutions to their legal issues, so they can focus on the growth and success of their businesses.
With more than 20 years of legal experience, our attorney guides clients through the various challenges they may encounter over the course of doing business. Our law office counsels companies ranging from local startups to large corporations on matters such as business organization, communications and media, provider contract reviews, compliance reviews and professional malpractice. Our attorney also has experience handling constitutional as well as state, local and municipal law matters.
As a former chief human resources officer, our attorney understands firsthand the havoc that labor, administrative and business disputes can have on a company’s operation. Providing ethics and responsibility advice, we work to help our clients prevent problems before they snowball out of control. When such issues cannot be avoided, however, our attorney aids those we represent to achieve efficient and favorable resolutions, whether through alternative dispute resolution, negotiation or litigation. We also handle appeals cases.
In addition to representing businesses and employers, our attorney at The Foster Group accepts civil rights-related matters and employment law cases on behalf of workers. We handle cases involving issues such as discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour laws, whistleblower and qui tam claims, and wrongful termination. Our law office accepts credit cards for our clients’ convenience.
- Arizona State University, College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- J.D. - 1996
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona
- B.S. - 1993
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Arizona, 1996
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1998
- Mountain Park Health Center, General Counsel, 2012 to 2019
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, Clerk
- Arizona Court of Appeals, Clerk
- AV-rated Martindale Hubbell (Employment Law)
- 40 Under 40 People in Business
- Has been recognized as one of “The Best Lawyers in America”
- Trial Practice, ASU, 2006 to 2008
- Legal Writing, IU, 2009 to 2010
- Henry's Hope, 2008 to 2014
- Judge Pro Tempore, Arizona Superior Court, 2002 to 2008
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member, 1996 to Present
- Association of Corporate Counsel, General Counsel Member, 2014 to 2019
- Supreme Court Committee on Character and Fitness, Member, 2004 to 2008
- American Sign Language