Arizona Employment Law Attorneys
Why Hiring an Attorney Matters
The Foster Group believes in helping both employers and employees navigate issues that may arise during their engagement. With over 25 years of experience, we have a firm grasp on both state and federal employment law, and we can help you understand and protect your rights.
Our goal is to help our clients when they believe that someone has infringed upon their employment rights. We will fight for you to get you the best possible outcome.
Our Employment Law Services
The Foster Group provides a wide variety of employment law services for our clients. We fight to protect our client’s legal rights while helping with matters such as:
- Employment contracts and wage disputes – Whether you’re involved in a dispute involving a contractual obligation or an hourly wage, we’re here to help.
- HR and healthcare legal matters – Our employment law team includes experience in human resources and healthcare legal affairs, resulting in unmatched insight into these types of cases.
- State and nationwide representation where necessary – Our firm is available to practice statewide, and we can partner with other law firms across the country to help ensure you get the representation that you deserve. We will work to get you the best outcome available in your case. The Foster Group has a secure grasp on both state and federal employment laws. We stand prepared to take on your case and provide the representation that you need, regardless of your location.
We pride ourselves in not just giving great legal advice, but serving as our clients’ partner in navigating what can be an extremely emotional and complex journey.
We have obtained significant and notable results for our clients. In addition to these large results, we assist clients get what they deserve every day on a smaller scale as well.
How The Foster Group Stands Apart
With more than 25 years of experience in the legal field, human resources, legal operations, and healthcare administration, our employment law attorneys have a unique mix of experience for our clients.
Contact The Foster Group
The skilled employment law attorneys with The Foster Group can help you evaluate your claim and work towards a resolution, regardless of whether you’re an employee or an employer. We will help you fight for a resolution that is fair to you. Contact us today for your initial consultation and let us see what we can do for you.
Skilled Federal Employment Law Attorneys
Serving Phoenix and the
Federal employment law has verbiage that can leave you confused about whether you have a claim. We know and understand how confusing this time can be. The proficient federal employment law attorneys at The Foster Group are well-versed and understand both state and federal employment laws. We can help with cases such as:
- Wage and Hour Disputes
- Discrimination Cases, including
- Sexual orientation
- Breach of Contract
- Family Leave and Medical Act (FMLA)
- Sexual Harassment
- And Retaliation in the workplace.
While these are the most common cases that we see from our clients, they aren’t the only cases that we take. We understand that in an “at-will” state such as Arizona, it can be confusing when it comes down to whether or not a termination is legal. The Foster Group is here to answer any questions that you may have.