Putting The Pieces Together
Work and health care are two things that affect everyone, great and small. The Foster Group helps companies and individuals solve challenging puzzles related to employment, contracts and more.
Providing The Advocacy You Need, When You Need It
Resolving employment disputes or legal issues in the health care industry takes a special kind of advocate. It requires an attorney with in-depth experience in both the business and health care arenas. It also takes a lawyer with the creativity to reach lasting solutions through cost-efficient methods.
At The Foster Group, you will find the uniquely qualified advocate you seek. With offices in Phoenix and Prescott, the firm represents employees, employers, health care providers, human resources personnel and other clients statewide.
Why Choose The Foster Group?
- More than 20 years of legal experience: You can rely on Troy Foster to fully understand how the intricacies of state and federal law pertain to your case.
- HR and health care experience: Troy Foster is a Former Human Resources Director and Corporate Privacy Officer. He is also former General Counsel and Senior Director of Legal Affairs for a health care center. Few if any attorneys in the area are as uniquely qualified.
- One-on-one service: Working directly with one lawyer typically means lower legal costs, since you are not paying for additional levels of bureaucracy. It can also mean faster, more responsive service because you will not be shuffled between numerous associates.
- Statewide representation: Troy Foster is available to counsel and advocate on behalf of corporate clients and individuals throughout Arizona.
- Nationwide partners: As most employment laws are federal, the firm has represented clients in states all across the country. Though based in Phoenix, we assist in these matters all throughout the Southwest and California! And we partner with local colleagues if the cases go to litigation! We connect the pieces of the puzzle so you don’t have to.
See What Clients Say
“I just wanted to tell you again how wonderful and kind you are! You actually care…. I will ALWAYS keep your contact information and refer you every chance I get.”
Innovative, Results-Focused Solutions In Arizona