Innovative Legal Solutions For Employers
Accusations of discrimination, legal battles and other disputes can be extremely damaging to your business. However, with skilled legal counsel and careful planning you can develop a legal strategy that builds your business, promotes your objectives and protects you from costly future legal concerns.
The Foster Group offers employers the legal guidance that they need. With more than two decades of experience in law, human resources and mediation, lead attorney Troy P. Foster has helped a wide variety of Arizona businesses to create cost-effective legal solutions that protect their bottom lines. Whether you are facing a current lawsuit or want to protect your business’s future, he will work directly with you to craft a proactive plan that reflects your business and its unique goals.
Risk Prevention And Litigation
A sound legal strategy is the best way to mitigate risk, and The Foster Group offers services that can develop or revise your practices to effectively circumvent future issues. The firm is proud to assist CEOs, CFOs, executives and others with a wide range of employment law matters, which include:
- Drafting or review of employee handbooks, policies and procedures
- Drafting or review of employment contracts, noncompete agreements, severance packages and other legal documents
- Reviewing policies to ensure that your company is in compliance with all necessary legal requirements
- Reviewing policies regarding recruitment and hiring as well as employee discipline and termination
- Negotiating in disputes between company leadership
- Negotiating employment contracts or severance agreements
The Foster Group also has extensive litigation experience. With this firm, you will find the in-depth knowledge of employment law necessary to defend your business. When you face accusations of harassment, wage and hour compliance issues or breach of contract disputes, Troy P. Foster will work to create a legal defense that protects your business and its interests.